BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Recruitment Coordinator. This is a full-time position which can be located in either Windsor Nova Scotia or Charlottetown PE.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and posting job descriptions and job advertisements to appropriate websites.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates using various tools and websites.
- Reviewing online applications and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conducting screening interviews and pre-employment testing.
- Interviewing candidates and providing information on the company and reviewing job description with expectations.
- Performing reference checks and criminal background checks as required.
- Negotiating and extending employment offers to candidates.
- Managing employee onboarding process.
- Planning and attending campus recruiting programs.
- Coordinating application and tracking of government / pseudo government employment funding sources.
- Assisting in the completion of weekly, monthly and quarterly headcount, recruiting and turnover reports.
- Maintaining accurate recruiting documentation on all candidates.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources / Business combined with relevant experience;
- 2-3 years’ experience in full recruiting process in a manufacturing/production environment; experience in high volume recruiting an asset;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and changing work environment;
- Well organized, detail oriented;
- Capacity to work independently and as part of a team;
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to manage multiple priorities with changing deadlines;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Abilty to Travel (up to 25%) may be required
- Flexible hours such as evening calls may be required
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button.
Closing Date: July 1st 2020
- Type de paie Salaire
- Île-du-Prince-Édouard, Canada
- Windsor, NS, Canada