Retail - Style Advisor
Founded in 2004, The Latest Scoop is a Vancouver-based company that began with only short-term, temporary pop-up shops. We area lifestyle concept store, meaning our buyers travel the world — LosAngeles, New York, Paris, Toronto—to curate a unique mix of product: fashion, furniture, home decor, accessories, footwear, stationary and gift. Our buying is not based on brands, but instead, on what we believe to be beautiful, affordable and desirable. We’ve been writing our own retail rules for over ten years. With a cult following and ever increasing popularity, we now have six permanent locations in Canada.
Beautiful, textural, layered and dimensional, our stores represent a truly unique lifestyle shopping experience. Open for a minimum of 90 days,we stage valuable empty retail locations (2000-4000sqft.) with our well-curated pop-up shops. Our talented team of expert merchandisers has the ability to open a new store in 14-21 days. And, while we strongly believe in the spontaneity and success of pop-up culture, in many cases, we have built strong relationships with landlords, community and neighbours, leading to full-time, permanent locations. Our permanent shops maintain the pop-up culture with an ever-changing array of mixed product. New arrivals, including fashion, home décor, accessories, footwear, stationery and more, are received every week. With strong digital marketing campaigns to support the frequent arrival of new product, we attract repeat customers on a weekly (and sometimes daily!) basis. In addition, we seasonally change the interiors and merchandising of our stores to keep the customer shopping experience as fresh, fun and exciting as possible.
Do you love fashion and enjoy working with people? If so, we’d love to meet you! We are a progressive company on the move, and are looking for new staff members to start an amazing team and continue building our Scoop Family! Oh - we love having fun on the job so bring your sense of humour too!
We are looking for stylish, confident, fashion forward Sales Associates & Key Holders to join our team!
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Maintain TLS company culture and disposition
- Proficient with POS system
- Understands TLS policies & procedures
- Assess customer needs and provides assistance and product knowledge information
- Restock products as they sell/Inventory
- Work as a team to ensure all customers receive the same Scoop experience
- Build trusting relationship with customers
- Strong styling ability
- Outgoing and personable
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- People and development focused, while driven by business results
- Ability to be flexible, adapt quickly to various learning styles and store environments
- Strong in working with a team
- Passionate about the retail and fashion industry
To get a feel for who we are – check out our Instagram: @thelatestscoop_
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Vancouver, BC, Canada