Personal Trainer - Crunch Suter Brook
As a Personal Trainer with Crunch Fitness you are part of a fun and likeminded community dedicated to changing lives. You are an ambassador for a no judgments approach to health, fitness and wellbeing. You empower clients to achieve results, tap into and maximize their potential. You invest in yourself to be at your best and inspire others through your pursuits. You welcome coaching, training and
development in service, science and sales to develop your career as personal trainer.
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting contests and rewards outside of base pay (vacations, prizes, BBQ’s & more)
- Exclusive internal education program, including extensive training and development in service, science and sales, continued education credits and national certifications
- Advancement opportunities towards four levels for personal trainers
- Leadership opportunities towards assistant manager, fitness manager and district manager
- Complimentary gym membership and discounted personal training
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits plan
- Retail discounts with New Balance
You develop and maintain an active client base by demonstrating the value of personal training through goal setting, customized exercise programs and tracking progress. You proactively engage with the community, members and social media to share your passion for health and fitness, demonstrate and monitor safe equipment use and exercises. You genuinely want to help people and make their lives better by joining the SNFW family.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Personal Training Certification (current)
- Physically able to perform the position
- Suter Brook - CRUNCH, 220 Brew Street, Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada