Regional Director - Clinic Account Management - Detroit
Regional Director of Clinic Accounts
At SpotRx Pharmacy we are anything but a chain pharmacy. We are a local, full-service retail pharmacy committed to our patient’s well-being. Through our consultative approach and our innovative technology, we are changing the delivery of pharmacy care.
This is an incredible career opportunity for a Regional Director of Clinic Accounts who is adept at managing a large team of healthcare professionals and has a deep understanding of the workflow and operating model of a physician group practice.
You will be working in a dynamic, data-driven culture requiring a keen sense of professionalism and a passion for innovation and business strategy. SpotRx is a fast-growing organization and success in this role will afford you significant opportunity to expand your career!
In this fast paced and challenging position, you will be responsible for…
- Manage and support a regional team of Clinic Account Managers who are growing the adoption of SpotRx’s MedCenters.
- Responsible for driving revenue based on metrics/plans for new clinics developed by the VP of Clinic Strategy
- Engage with key clinic personnel to define a communication protocol that allows for regular and transparent dialogue at the appropriate levels within the clinic/group.
- Define and detail the strategy for each clinic to hit revenue goals and adjust execution as required.
- Monthly reviews of results, action plans and key observations to Sr. Executive team
- Execute regular account reviews with key clinic stakeholders
- Ensure that assigned clinic revenue goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of clinic workflow, services, guidelines and regulations.
- Develop strategies with the Chief Business Officer, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Marketing Officer for the improvement, development and customization of products and service to serve customers/clients/partners in California.
- Work with marketing teams to create marketing campaigns for products and services for the California market.
- Work closely with business analysts to dissect available data to create key findings, indicators of success, trends, areas of improvement which will aid our successful execution
- Work closely with the business analyst to track and analyze clinic performance and present/communicate performance reviews back to senior management
- Partner with the HR Talent Manager to hire additional Clinic Account Managers as needed
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
To be immediately and seriously considered for this amazing opportunity, you must have the following:
- Desire to be part of an industry that hasn’t been disrupted in over 100 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Physician group practice, primary care, and/or specialist medical clinic workflow & operations experience
- Demonstrated success implementing & communicating solutions to increase productivity and profitability
- Skilled at providing continuous oversight as a coach, who is concerned with the growth and development of employees.
- Experience managing onsite phlebotomists a plus
- High degree of initiative, self-starter, goal-oriented, and able to motivate individuals to achieve targeted results
- Excels in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Highly effective managing large teams
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Effective communicator
To attract the best, this position offers an outstanding and highly competitive compensation and benefits package
For immediate consideration, APPLY TODAY!
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, August 17, 2020
- Michigan SpotRx, 21638 Melrose Street, Southfield, Michigan, United States of America