Patient Care Representative
Patient Care Representative (PCR)
At SpotRx Pharmacy we are anything but a chain pharmacy. We are local, full-service pharmacy
committed to our patient’s well-being. Through our consultative approach and with our innovative technology we are changing the delivery of pharmacy care.
This is an amazing career opportunity for a Patient Care Representative with substantial customer service experience to serve as the front-line support for patients, advocates, healthcare providers and pharmacists.
You will be working in a fast-paced, performance-driven culture requiring a keen sense of urgency and an unyielding commitment to resolving issues. SpotRx is a fast-growing organization and success in this role will afford you significant opportunity to advance your career!
Are you up for the challenge…and the rewards?
In this fast paced and challenging
position, you will be responsible for…
- Manage inbound and outbound patient calls in a timely manner using audio/video technology
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service
- Seeks assistance with escalated issues involving patients or prescription guidelines from management.
- Attending educational seminars and other learning opportunities to expand your knowledge of the company and position.
- Interacts with all internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts and tools appropriately
To be immediately and seriously considered
for this amazing opportunity, you must have the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of front-line call center experience
- Healthcare background experience
- Aptitude to establish and maintain supportive customer relations with patients, advocates, healthcare providers and pharmacists
- Active listening skills and ability to proactively solve problems
- Ability to learn quickly, retain information & appropriately apply the knowledge to improve call quality
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
- 2+ years’ experience in community pharmacy
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Knowledge with CRM systems, Salesforce a plus
- Customer-centric mindset and work style
- Highly effective working in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communicator
Compensation/Benefits:To attract the best, this position offers an outstanding and highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Pay Type Hourly
- Laguna Hills, CA, USA