Certified Pharmacy Tech- Phoenix
At SpotRx Pharmacy we are anything but a chain pharmacy. We are local, full-service retail pharmacy committed to our patient’s well-being. Through our consultative approach and with our innovative technology we are changing the delivery of pharmacy care.
This is an amazing career opportunity for a Pharm Tech with substantial customer service experience to serve as the front-line support for the pharmacist in pharmacy-related processes and activities.
You will be working in a fast-paced, performance-driven culture requiring a keen sense of urgency and an unyielding commitment to resolving issues. SpotRx is a fast-growing organization and success in this role will afford you significant opportunity to develop your career.
In this fast paced and challenging
position, you will be responsible for
- Manage inbound and outbound patient calls in a timely manner using audio/video technology
- Manages supply chain for remote dispensing locations with courier and stocking duties
- Processes new and refill prescriptions using pharmacy and operating software
- Processes payment for prescriptions and OTC medication
- Processes and arranges distribution of prescriptions as required
- Follows up with patients to confirm prescription delivery
- Manages changes in drug formularies and drug pricing updates
- Contacts physicians’ offices and patients regarding prescription clarifications and refill authorizations
- Manages incoming faxes, email, mail, follow-ups, and notes
- Disposes expired medication and sensitive patient information
- Performs MedCenter demonstrations for patients, staff, and health care providers to understand the technology.
- Enters patient prescription information into pharmacy management system
- Documents Patient/Demo/Test dispense technology and software issues
- Generates reports as requested
- Other duties to be assigned as required
To be immediately and seriously considered for this amazing opportunity, you must have the following:
- Certified Pharmacy Technician in Arizona
- 2+ years’ experience in community pharmacy
- Must be proficiency in EnterpriseRx
- Multi-lingual (Spanish and English) written and verbal proficiency is a plus
- Demonstrate excellent proficiency in pharmacy management software
- Ability to work individually under minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- 2+years’ experience in community pharmacy
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Knowledge with CRM systems, Salesforce a plus
- Customer-centric mindset and work style
- Highly effective working in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communicator
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW by emailing your resume to email@example.com!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Phoenix, AZ, USA