Pharmacy Tech- Laguna Hills
Laguna Hills, CA
At SpotRx Pharmacy we are anything but a chain pharmacy. We are local, full-service retail pharmacy committed to our patient’s well-being. Through our consultative approach and with our innovative technology we are changing the delivery of pharmacy care.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician with substantial customer service experience to serve as the front-line support for the pharmacist in pharmacy-related processes and activities.
You will be working in a fast-paced, performance-driven culture requiring a keen sense of urgency and an unyielding commitment to resolving issues. SpotRx is a fast-growing organization and success in this role will afford you significant opportunity to develop your career.
In this fast paced and challenging position, you will be responsible for…
· Manages supply chain for remote dispensing locations with courier and stocking duties
· Processes new and refill prescriptions using pharmacy and operating software
· Processes payment for prescriptions and OTC medication
· Processes and arranges distribution of prescriptions as required
· Follows up with patients to confirm prescription delivery
· Manages changes in drug formularies and drug pricing updates
· Contacts physicians’ offices and patients regarding prescription clarifications and refill authorizations
· Manages incoming faxes, email, mail, follow-ups, and notes
· Disposes expired medication and sensitive patient information
· Performs MedCenter demonstrations for patients, staff, and health care providers to understand the technology.
· Enters patient prescription information into pharmacy management system
· Documents Patient/Demo/Test dispense technology and software issues
· Generates reports as requested
· Other duties to be assigned as required
To be immediately and seriously considered for this amazing opportunity, you must have the following:
- Certified Pharmacy Technician in California
- Multi-lingual (Spanish and English) written and verbal proficiency highly desirable
- 2+ years’ experience in community pharmacy
- Proficiency in EnterpriseRx is a plus
- Demonstrate excellent proficiency in pharmacy management software
- Ability to work individually under minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Knowledge with CRM systems, Salesforce a plus
- Customer-centric mindset and work style
- Highly effective working in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communicator
About Our Company:
SpotRx’s parent company, MedAvail Technologies Inc., has a proven track record as a healthcare technology company that has developed and commercialized the innovative self-service pharmacy, mobile app, kiosk and drive-thru solution SpotRx utilizes to provide unparalleled availability to medications. Find out more by visiting www.medavail.com and .
- Pay Type Hourly
- Laguna Hills, CA, USA