At SpotRx Pharmacy we are anything but a chain pharmacy. We are local, full-service retail pharmacy committed to our patient’s well-being. Through our consultative approach and with our innovative technology we are changing the delivery of pharmacy care.
This is an amazing career opportunity for a Clinic Account Manager with significant account management experience to serve in an advisory role to guide patients and drive major account relationships at all levels of clinic administration.
You will be working in a fast-paced, performance-driven culture requiring a keen sense of professionalism and an unyielding commitment to grow the adoption of our MedCenters (Pharmacy Drug Dispensing Kiosks). SpotRx is a fast-growing organization and success in this role will afford you significant opportunity to advance your career!
Are you up for the challenge…and the rewards?
In this fast paced and challenging position, you will be responsible for…
- Be the primary point of contact for developing strong account relationships at all levels of management for the purpose of driving company revenue goals.
- Responsible for keeping patients and clinics satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of SpotRx pharmacy care according to patient and clinic needs and objectives
- Uncover and leverage potential business opportunities
- Forecast and track key clinic account metrics
- Monitor and analyze clinic’s usage of our service
- Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities and professional networking.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this amazing opportunity, you must have the following:
- Desire to be part of an industry that hasn’t been disrupted in over 100 years
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years account management experience in a professional setting
- Medical background, laboratory experience, and/or managed care knowledge desirable
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including medical assistants and physicians.
- Ability to provide interactive information at a professional speaker/consultative level
- Capability to create strategies that support company initiatives and aptitude to execute the action plan.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in community pharmacy
- Demonstrated Account Management skills
- Customer-centric mindset and work style
- Highly effective working in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communicator
To attract the best, this position offers an outstanding and highly competitive compensation and benefits package