IT TECHNICIAN, LEVEL 3
Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Under the supervision of the IT Director, Infrastructure and Support, the Level 3 IT Technician will have the primary responsibility of assisting the Network Administrator and the Security Manager in all tasks and projects assigned to the department.
- Assist the administrator and the security manager in maintaining a high level of availability of infrastructure;
- Perform the management and maintenance of the computer equipment both in terms of hardware and software;
- Management and creation of documentation related to infrastructure processes;
- Support the level 2 team as needed;
- Supervision and automation of IT processes before transfer to level 2 support;
- Have an overview of the various projects, calls and manage the priority according to the service agreements;
- Diagnose high level problems;
- Ensure the application and compliance of information security procedures;
- Detect opportunities for improvements and automation;
- Follow up and address issues related to the services provided by the department;
- Maintain good relations and activities with our various business partners;
- Stay abreast of technological advancements in the field as well as best practices;
- Any other duties related to the position.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.;
- 7 years of experience in IT (desired Retail industry);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Able to simultaneously manage several projects in the short, medium and long term;
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Cloud and AWS technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of wired and wireless network infrastructure (router, AP, firewall, DHCP, DNS, VPN and VLAN, VOIP);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft AD;
- Mastery of different Windows operating systems and servers as well as Office and Office 365 suites;
- Strong abilities in image creation and automation processes. (Manage Engine an asset);
- Rigor, methodology and work well done;
- Excellent stress management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Quick adaptability to new technologies. Self-taught and proactive;`
- Bilingual French and English;
- Have an excellent sense of customer service.
- Pay Type Salary
- SIEGE SOCIAL, 4320 AVENUE PIERRE-DE COUBERTIN, MONTREAL, Quebec, Canada