Kieran, 5900 Kieran, St-Laurent, Quebec, Canada Req #244
Monday, September 14, 2020
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
The collection clerk will be accountable for collection process, claims and as well as other financial transactions including but limited to customers’ accounts verifications and recording status.
- Keep track and follow up on customers payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Contact clients with outstanding accounts (collection)
- Organize and setup payment plans with customers either by phone or correspondence
- Verify discrepancies and resolve customers billing issues
- Following up of claim deductions and price discrepancies directly with customers
- Insured communication with Team Leader
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Good organizational skills
- Team player and collaboration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and attention to details
Joseph Ribkoff is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Kieran, 5900 Kieran, St-Laurent, Quebec, Canada