Shipping - Student
Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada Req #224
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
The Shipping Summer Student is accountable for performing duties to pick and pack orders for customer shipments.
- Apply labels on cartons and record pick ticket number on carton
- Assemble cartons for packing
- Palatalizes all boxes according to country and pick up.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Successful completion of all applicable pre-employment testing
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Joseph Ribkoff is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada