The Glen Dimplex Americas organization operates in North, Central and South America. Focused on enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. The organization’s portfolio of leading brands are strategically positioned to meet the market challenges of tomorrow by enhancing the moments that matter in life and in the environment.
The Dimplex brand focuses on innovation, inspired design and energy efficiency while the Cadet brand invites warmth and dependability at a value appreciated by its customers. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls. Dimplex also delivers on inspired design in the category of home furnishings with a complete line of mantels and media consoles.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
· Support for month-end closing process including journal entry preparation, general ledger account reconciliation, reports, and analysis
· Support with preparation of regulatory provincial and state tax filings
· Support finance department on special projects
· Support finance business process owner with ERP implementation
· Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collections of past due balances
· Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursement and by matching & filing AP Invoices
· Ad-hoc requests as required
· A post-secondary education in Accounting, business, or related discipline
· Recent graduate with prior co-op experience
· 1-3 years of proven accounting experience
· Working towards or considering CPA designation
· Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, meeting strict deadlines
· Analytical, detail oriented and able to problem solve
· Advanced excel skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now.
If you know of an individual who would thrive in our environment, refer them to us! For more information on our Referral Incentive Program please visit the Human Resources page of the Intranet Site.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Monday, October 5, 2020
- Cambridge, ON, Canada