Customer Service Representative & Technician Lead (6 month Contract)
The Glen Dimplex Americas organization operates in North, Central and South America. Focused on enhancing the moments that matter in life with a commitment to delivering the best design and efficiency in the areas of temperature control and comfort creation. The organization’s portfolio of leading brands are strategically positioned to meet the market challenges of tomorrow by enhancing the moments that matter in life and in the environment.
The Dimplex brand focuses on innovation, inspired design and energy efficiency while the Cadet brand invites warmth and dependability at a value appreciated by its customers. Together these brands provide complete product offerings in the residential and commercial comfort categories, ranging from electric heaters, to fireplaces and controls. Dimplex also delivers on inspired design in the category of home furnishings with a complete line of mantels and media consoles.
Glen Dimplex Americas is a division of the Glen Dimplex Group - the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating, which holds significant global market positions in domestic appliances, heating, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland the Glen Dimplex Group privately owns over 40 brands with operations in 80 countries.
At Glen Dimplex Americas, our people are our most important resource. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Customer Service and recruitment of Service Technicians. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent and driving company growth, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work Closely with Manager to gain comprehensive understanding of the company’s needs for each area and meet competitive goals and expectations.
- Process service invoices/credits in a timely manner.
- Manage the recruitment of Service Technicians across a variety of open areas helping to find, hire, and retain quality talent; design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Work with accounting to set up new Service Accounts.
- Resolve and expedite customers and client’s issues and escalations in a professional and timely manner.
- Identify ongoing issues and work with the appropriate team members to find resolution.
- Committed to exceed customers expectations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Excel, database management.
- 5+ years in customer experience.
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training.
- Being a Team Player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying or learning more about this opportunity, please apply now.
If you know of an individual who would thrive in our environment, refer them to us! For more information on our Referral Incentive Program please visit the Human Resources page of the Intranet Site.
Glen Dimplex Americas is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Friday, October 9, 2020
- Cambridge, ON, Canada