Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a digital marketing leader who has experience shaping digital marketing strategies with proven results? Evergreen is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing, optimizing digital marketing campaigns that expand Evergreen’s reach and deepen engagement with our audience. This Marketing & Communications role will inspire innovation, strategic thinking and creative excellence within the Marketing & Communications team, and work collaboratively across the organization to expand Evergreen’s reach as a leading not-for-profit.
About the Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a critical role within the Communications & Marketing team, bringing innovation, creativity and strategic thinking to our digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Manager will be passionate about using data to grow and optimize Evergreen’s digital marketing programs with experience across a variety of digital platforms and social marketing channels including web, SEO, SEM, remarketing, Mail Chimp, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. A team player, the Digital Marketing Manager knows that good communication, collaboration across departments, effective people management and positive workplace culture are all important elements to achieving maximum results.
• Partner with the Director, Marketing & Communications and cross-functional teams to develop compelling campaigns that meet the marketing, impact and business objectives of the organization and advance the strategy with innovation and consistency
• Partner with Sr. Manager Public Relations & Content to inform the strategic direction and goals of all creative initiatives and outputs
• Develop digital strategies for audience acquisition and engagement to create a three-year audience segmentation strategy for digital marketing initiatives including; website, email database, social media
• Partner with Director Marketing & Communications to establish annual budget and manage expenses associated to portfolio
• Lead website planning and set benchmarks to meet objectives
• Oversee digital marketing campaigns from end-to-end to drive growth and awareness
• Consider, implement and report on Search Engine Optimization techniques for all web pages
• Support data-informed decision making across all platforms using analytical tools to track, monitor and optimize digital performance and all other audience-facing vehicles to achieve results
• Oversee implementation of brand guidelines across all platforms
• Provide guidance to the Creative Services team on the conceptual design, typography, layout, and colour selection of creative outputs against brand guidelines
• Provide clear direction to the other members of the Marketing & Communications team, content specialists/writers and other team members responsible for implementation/posting/deployment
• Demonstrate an intuitive grasp of organizational structure and work effectively across departments to achieve maximum impact
• Promote and build internal commitment to an exceptional workplace culture and organizational values
• Mentor others and take an active role in their professional development
• Model Evergreen’s core values
You excel in the following areas:
• Attention to detail. You do not let important details slip through the cracks.
• Analytical/Decision Making/Problem Solving skills: Draw insightful conclusions from information. Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and effective
• Planning/Organization/Project Management: Create and implement action plans and budgets, balancing numerous projects at a time
• Customer-focus: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of others to meet and exceed their expectations
• Flexibility/adaptability. Flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
• Proactivity/Enthusiasm/Persistence. Act without being told what to do. Passionate and excited over work. Can-do attitude. Tenacious and goes the distance to get something done.
You have the following qualifications:
• 5+ years related digital experience including website management
• Post-secondary education in marketing
• Experience creating and developing digital marketing best practices within an organization
• Knowledge of digital landscape including; current industry and user trends, emerging technologies and standards, information architecture and interactive design.
• Proven competency with social media channels; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Campaign experience running Paid Search mediums, remarketing, display advertising
• Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation, and SEO
• Solid understanding of Google analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
• Proven project management skills
• Proven ability to understand the audience and tailor communications appropriately
• Working knowledge of CMS, HTML
• French verbal and written skills an asset
• Experience working with external agencies
• Supervised by the Director of Marketing & Communications
• Manages Marketing & Communications Coordinator, Graphic designer (2), Web Developer
• Position is based out of Evergreen’s head office at Evergreen Brick Works in Toronto
• Office environment
• Regular office hours (flexible), with occasional onsite and offsite evenings and/or weekends as required
• Permanent, full-time
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada