IT Support Specialist, Billerica/Hopkinton
Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
The IT Support Specialist is primarily responsible for the coordination of the IT Help Desk for the Citron Hygiene. Possessing mid-tier IT knowledge, the incumbent will maintain and update a significant portion of Citron Hygiene employee requests. This role will report out of either our Billerica or Hopkinton office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the IT Director, the duties and responsibilities of the IT Support Specialist include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Setup and troubleshoot PC and Laptop computers;
• Setup and troubleshoot mobile devices including iPhones and Androids;
• Maintain User Accounts and Security Groups, Policies (Office 365, Active Directory MDM
• Install and maintain software, including Antivirus, Citrix, Office 365.
• Replace and install hardware components and peripherals;
• Log and maintain hardware, software and licenses changes;
• Maintain service logs and troubleshooting cases; and
• Windows Network knowledge and troubleshooting.
• Other duties as assigned.
About You and Needed Skills:
• You are comfortable wearing many hats in the IT organization. You consider yourself a “technology problem solver”. You use a commonsense approach to simplify problems and process driven approach to tackle said problems efficiently and effectively.
• Process is important to you to the core. Whether it be business process or internal IT process improvement.
• You are a self-sufficient learner and DIY’er, innate desire and abilities to figure things out. A google expert in problem solving things you have never encountered before.
• You generally have a positive attitude and the ability to make a difference. An ability to prioritize, problem solve, and keep things in perspective based on business needs and risk. A strong desire to want to build something, to lead, to get things done and to have fun at it.
• You have a “customer centric” approach to providing services to your customers, our internal employees, balancing employee requests and needs with reason, and proactively communicating with key stakeholders.
• Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
• Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
• Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
• Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience working in an IT support environment;
• 10% Travel required between Billerica & Hopkinton office
• A Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Systems or equivalent;
• A+ Certification;
• Excellent understanding of IT best practices;
• Proven oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Desire to learn new skills and genuine computer interests;
• Previous experience with Dynamics GP will be considered an asset; and
• Programming and/or SQL scripting experience is an asset.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Above Statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential of this position.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Billerica, MA, USA