Pest Control Technician, Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Pest Control Service Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Pest Management Professional include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow the service schedule to provide pest control services in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ensure high quality of all service activities to our broad range of customers.
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries
- Address customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous, professional manner.
- Complete all paperwork responding to each service completed with legible detail of work performed, products used and their amounts; recommendations for sanitation and structural issues that may contribute to an existing or future pest problem
- Maintain vehicle (clean and orderly), keeping it appropriately stocked with products and supplies to complete their service work.
- Carry our required work in a professional and courteous manner that minimizes disruption to the customer’s business operations
- Act as an ambassador of the company brand and work with sales representatives to identify other opportunities at customer sites for our products and services.
- On occasion must be available to work during odd hours – evenings, weekends, early mornings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulations and work safety protocols and procedures.
- Ensure that all professional pest control technicians adhere to company policies and procedures, including heath and safety policies and procedures.
- Follow company guidelines and ensure effective use of Salesforce on mobile devices
- Perform other duties as required.
- Pest Control License
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Well organized, energetic and reliable
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, and supervisors.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proven mechanical abilities, and strong working knowledge of mechanical application and repair techniques.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.