Sani Service Cleaner, KAIVAC
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the primary role of Sani Service Cleaner is to drive to locations within the GTA and surrounding areas and provide pressure washing and deep cleaning of client washrooms and Citron products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Sani Service Cleaner include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for customers;
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers;
- Work independently and also assist other technicians while in the field;
- Observe and follow all company Health and Safety rules and policies;
- Inform customers of work that will be done;
- Administrative duties as assigned;
- Learn and understand new products and services;
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Citron brand;
- Follow route guidelines as established by Operations Manager;
- Perform consistent and professional regularly scheduled service of customers’ washrooms;
- Complete all assigned service calls and ensure accuracy of all invoice transactions including pricing, signatures, and delivery;
- Maintain supply of products to ensure proper compliance with contracted services and expectations of customers;
- Keep service kit clean and stocked;
- Up-sell customers with new products and services as they become available;
- Effectively communicate payment shortfalls with customer and facilitate payment; and
- Recovery efforts (A/R collection).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of city roads is considered an asset
- "G" Class Drivers' license and clean driver's abstract
- One (1) to three (3) years of driving / delivery experience;
- Experience with using a Kaivac machine considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with the customer
- Must be comfortable with technology and smartphone devices
- Good organization, administration and time management skills
- A positive attitude
- Good communication, organizational, administrative and time management skills;
- A genuine aim-to-please attitude;
- Passion for customer service and
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 20-40 lbs.;
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
- Required to use chemicals and aerosols
- Pay Type Hourly
- Markham, ON, Canada