Senior Analyst - Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Markham
Markham, ON, Canada
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
This is a highly visible position reporting to the CFO and is responsible for financial reporting & planning processes and partnering with the business leaders to drive insights and actions that can be leveraged to improve business performance. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and will play a lead role by providing financial, analytical and decision support across the organization. The candidate must be a self-starter, have exceptional analytical and modeling skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the CFO, the duties and responsibilities of the Senior Analyst - Financial Reporting, Planning & Analysis include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the Finance team in conducting monthly/quarterly business reviews and periodic forecasts
- Preparation of the consolidated financial statements, monthly, quarterly and annual MD&A and various reporting packages/presentations for the monthly, quarterly and board write ups.
- Coordinate and lead the budget and forecasting processes driving performance management efforts and identifying efficiencies
- Provide support for data requests from Operations including headcount, productivity analysis, product line profitability analysis, and capital investments
- Support the integrity of the Company’s data including customer, product/service, pricing information to ensure accuracy
- Create ad-hoc analysis and models that provide insights into areas of risk and opportunity that influence business strategies
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or Operational Analysis post designation
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent (CPA required)
- Highly organized with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making ability
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills – able to present to non-experts at both the management and non-management levels
- Excellent knowledge of analytical tools (spreadsheets, relational databases, and statistical packages) as well as advanced proficiency with standard productivity software (word processing, presentations, emails)
- High level of proficiency in statistical analysis, research, data mining, and data querying in SQL
- Proven ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple and complex projects, adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards with an uncapped commission structure
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.