Manufacturing Team Lead
BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Manufacturing Team Lead. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Windsor Nova Scotia.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing shift supervisors in accomplishing overall departmental production needs and reviewing work to ensure consistency with written standards.
- Mentoring members of the production group and providing constructive input.
- Reviewing the completed production records (ensuring all quality related documentation is signed and verified, QA review items are resolved and label requests have been completed).
- Assisting in updates on batch production records (BPRs) to optimize process efficiencies and to assist in developing new BPR’s or work instructions.
- Ensuring raw material and consumable counts are completed upon request.
- Ensuring the equipment and processing areas are in an audit ready state to meet the posted schedule in compliance.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving equipment, process and facility issues as well as contributing to process risk assessments.
- Participating in the hiring, training and performance evaluation of employees.
- Participating in regulatory inspections and audits.
- Interacting with multi-discipline units and personnel to ensure product quality and on-time delivery is adhered to.
- Performing all manufacturing operation functions when required.
- Managing the time and attendance software program and ensuring accuracy in all job costing activities.
- Flexibility for after hour consultation during manufacturing activities or during infrequent production activities will be required.
- Participating in client meetings and teleconferences.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma (chemistry, biochemistry, biology, engineering) an asset.
- Five years of related technical experience, chemical, pharma, or biotech processing is an asset.
- Two years of demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, protocols and FDA guidance.
- Experience with various software programs, spreadsheets, and word processing.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button.
Closing Date July 7th 2020
- Pay Type Salary
- Windsor, NS, Canada