Opportunities available for immediate and early July start dates.
Our restaurants in Banff include the Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Meatball Pizza & Pasta, Pacini, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Caribou Keg, Alpha Bistro, Wildfire Grill, and the Bear’s Den Pub. Your application will be considered for available jobs at all of these locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Maintain efficient production of food items in accordance with standard cooking times, as outlined in training manuals.
- Restock all items as needed throughout shift.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior line cook experience is an asset.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB T0L, Canada