At the Banff Lodging Company we have lots of exciting projects on the go. If you are handy and physically fit to lift heavy objects then apply now to join the team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Material handling (ie. furniture, garbage, finishings, construction materials, etc.)
- Clean and prepare construction sites: including the allocation of material to appropriate locations according to plans.
- Deliver support with demolition projects.
- Provide assistance to trades working on site.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Prior labourer experience is desirable but not necessary.
- Must be able to lift, carry and perform physically demanding work for the full day.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working outside and in a dirty environment.
- Strong work ethic and reliability are a must.
- Valid Driver's License.
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible.
You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Banff, AB, Canada