National Account Manager - New Jersey
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say they and does what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and personal gratification of feeling valued.
National Accounts Manager – New Jersey (Boston):
Reporting to the Vice President, National Accounts, The National Accounts Manager is responsible for execution of Arctic Glacier product and package strategies at the national account level that deliver the Arctic Glacier annual sales and profit plan. The National Accounts Manager is also responsible for understanding the customer’s key objectives and strategies and creating comprehensive customer “Play Books” that define Arctic Glacier and customer strategies, objectives and tactics that result in business plans to deliver long-term mutual growth.
Arctic Glacier is North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier® Premium Ice. We serve over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations.
Our Company Vision
Bringing more to the party!
The international leader of premium quality packaged ice, equipment, and related services. Excelling in terms of product quality, customer service, marketing support, and innovation, the company is composed of a highly skilled, engaged, and purposeful team focused on achieving the maximum value for all our stakeholders.
- Attain sales, volume and profit objectives by increasing the current product volume and maximize product penetration within the customers of responsibility.
- Partner with key accounts and ensure optimization of retail resources and results.
- Consult with customers on changing trends and opportunities to core business areas as well as new business opportunities.
- Oversee, build and maintain customer relationships.
- Develop close working relationships with all critical levels at assigned customers through personal sales calls, participation in association events and shows, and entertainment.
- Build, manage and execute against customer/account “Play Books” with the objective being to grow customer/account revenue and profitability.
- Own and lead development of business planning activities in the “Play Book” with the customer, which may include HQs and/or retailer groups/divisions.
- Manage sales efforts at the customer, negotiation of new pricing, new location sales within the customer, and monitoring of national and market pricing.
- Lead and own account or customer plans or objectives in areas of revenue management, pricing analysis/capture, and packaging initiatives.
- Maintain an acute understanding of customer financial pricing and models (proforma’s) and how such models impact the revenue and profitability of Arctic Glacier. Ability to analyze Arctic Glacier performance versus the customer performance and/or like channel performance. Understand the broader economic factors that affect overall business performance.
- Provide complete information regarding customer needs to internal support groups to determine profitability, capability and capacity.
- Understand and work through customer contracts. Develop strategies that will grow business and ensure renewal of contracts as they come up for renewal.
- Work collaboratively with Vice President, National Accounts, Region Presidents, and Arctic Glacier Senior Management as well as appropriate support resources to deliver sales objectives and exceed customer expectations.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, or a related field. A combination of skills, experience, and education will be considered.
- Minimum 5+ years’ demonstrated sales experience with a focus on Consumer Product Goods (CPG), Direct Sales Delivery (DSD), or a services environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a focus on presenting.
- Amazing interpersonal skills focused on developing and maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
- Able to manage time and complete all tasks with competing deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in MS Office Suite.
- The ability to travel 50% to 70% of the time consistently.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Salary
- Boston, MA, USA
- New Jersey, USA