Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
A steady schedule, solid benefits AND be home every night - here, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team and discover there's more beneath the surface!
What We Value
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Arctic Glacier Premium Ice is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Junior Accounts Receivable Analyst:
Reporting to the Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst, this position is responsible for the reconciliation of accounts receivable customer accounts and contacting accounts with past due balances.
- Analyze invoices, debit and credit memos.
- Resolve billing disputes with customers.
- Make customer courtesy calls.
- This includes contacting customers about unpaid invoices, short payments, unknown deductions and other payment issues.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Minimum two (2) years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and collections experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Highly organized and efficient with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Salary listed at 30,000-35,000 per year.
Company benefits, vacation, sick time, and RRSP match for all employees
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Salary
- Winnipeg, MB, Canada