Area Vice President - Michigan & Indiana
Just the Tip of the Iceberg.
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
Area Vice President
Do you have what it takes to manage a fast-paced business? Do you enjoy coming into work and knowing with a dedicated team of professionals committed to delivering results? Are you a go-getter looking for that is looking for your next step that has fantastic growth opportunities? If so, then we have the role for you. Our growing company is hiring an Area Vice President in the Michigan, Indiana region.
The Opportunity - Area Vice President, Michigan / Indiana
Reporting to the Regional President, this position is a key member of the Northeast leadership team that is responsible for the planning, leading, supervising, and the coordination of all business activities and performances of the sales, operations and manufacturing for the Michigan/Indiana Market. The Area Vice President will be expected to create a vision for the area that enhances performance and financial results, while engaging area staff, and establishing a common understanding of the future direction for the area.
- Collaborate with the Regional President to develop and implement area specific operational plans while ensuring Arctic Glacier strategic objectives are well understood and executed.
- Responsible for ensuring aggressive chain, and non-chain channel growth for Arctic Glacier through segment analysis, support, and direction to distribution field teams to ensure excellence in execution in all segments and markets.
- Monitor and review operational KPI’s to ensure strategic objectives are met within the area.
- Analyze business information to design and implement operational improvements that measure underperformance and respond to opportunities for improvement.
- Implement company policies within the area and ensure all capital expenditures are within budget.
- Oversee all manufacturing, sales, and distribution functions and is held accountable for the budget and financial performance of the area.
- Compile accurate and timely reports on key performance and productivity trends within the area.
- Develop and establish an effective distribution/operations/manufacturing management team which regularly reviews the business and aligns on a course of action to manage and engage the team for success.
- Create a team culture that encourages innovation and out-of-the-box thinking to drive new ideas to tackle our recruitment challenges.
- Deliver clear and concise communication of expectations, establishing the annual goals, and objectives for the team.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years’ experience working within a manufacturing or distribution environment in a leadership role.
- Previous experience with contributing to business development initiatives and balancing organizational planning strategies with current operational requirements.
- A business focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality combined with a high desire to work strategically.
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to engage others, influence organizational culture and provide strong direction.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with extensive business acumen.
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- Ability to identify opportunities for change and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
- Pay Type Salary
- Indiana, USA
- Michigan, USA
- Port Huron, MI, USA