Autobody Repair and Refrigeration – Merchandisers, Kamloops
Autobody Repair and Refrigeration – Merchandisers, Kamloops, British Columbia
Just the Tip of the Iceberg:
There’s more than meets the eye at Arctic Glacier. Sure, there are great opportunities, but there’s also the cool culture, friendly environment and solid work ethic.
Here, you’ll work with a team to get the job done and help each other to solve problems and meet client commitments. Even better? You’ll have the support of co-workers and managers who will roll up their sleeves to pitch in. In the end, the people of Arctic Glacier stand behind what they say and do what they say they’ll do. This simple formula leads to the success, and the personal gratification of feeling valued.
A steady schedule, solid benefits AND be home every night - here, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Join our team and discover there's more beneath the surface!
Reporting to the Area Vice President and Kamloops Plant Manager, this individual is responsible for operations and management of all steps in the refurbishing process of merchandisers. Duties include ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the refurb facilities, maintaining internal order records, handling incoming and outgoing merchandisers, keeping up to date inventory, parts and hardware ordering, refrigeration work and paint and body work on merchandisers.
- Oversees of all facets of the refurb process, from disassembly to assembly.
- Adheres and supports all safety regulations whether provincially, federally, or company based.
- Maintains the highest levels of sanitation possible.
- Inventories merchandisers, equipment, and all other documentation for units within the facility as well as the field.
- Supports the HR team in all aspects of the employee life cycle from recruiting, training, professional development, disciplinary, and termination.
Skills, Requirements, and Competencies:
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License required.
- Experience in merchandiser repair, refrigeration, body work and sanding, and painting is considered an asset.
- CFC Emissions Certificate and Forklift Operator’s Certificate required or ability to acquire in reasonable amount of time.
- Attention to detail and the highest degree of organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to react in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of MS office software, Excel, Office, and Word.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $30.00
- Kamloops, BC, Canada