Customer Service Representative
Team Lead, Client Services
Client Services (Relationship Management Group or RMG)
The Representative is responsible for the delivery of the highest level of quality Client service, ensuring excellent communications and follow up both internally and externally on all day to day initiatives as well as customer projects.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the G+D team to provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 Client support.
- Coordinate and prioritize all external/internal customer inquiries.
- Gain an in-depth understanding and extensive knowledge of G+D business procedures and a working knowledge of customer’s business requirements.
- Liaise with all other G+D departments to ensure customer’s business requirements are met to their satisfaction and within service level agreements.
- Maintain and update Action logs and facilitate weekly conference calls.
- Coordinate customer launches for minor projects and initiatives including non-PMO.
- Effectively manage customer relationship according to G+D policies and procedures.
- Attend meetings with internal and external customers, make recommendations to develop and implement new methods to enhance the efficiency of the specific client’s process.
- Ensure programming requirements are executed and entered into the Programming Request System (PRS) and communicated promptly to IT according to G+D process and procedures; responsible for all customer launches and including PRS related and regression testing.
- Enter and update sales orders using SAP to customer contractual requirements.
- Successfully resolve customer issues to the mutual satisfaction of both client and G+D.
- Work directly with the G+D team to ensure customer products meet the internal requirements.
- Communicate with the Finance department to ensure Client billing is accurate and invoiced in a timely manner.
- Responsible for entry of Card Manufacturing requests.
- Liaise with VISA and Mastercard for all Card Manufacturing order approvals.
- Professionally and accurately manage Customer complaints in a courteous manner.
- Provide Administrative Support as required.
- Provide support to backup accounts within the Client Services Group, including Administrative tasks.
- Act as Subject Matter experts, providing Sales and PMO with Support when required
- Assist in training of new staff
- Other duties as assigned by the Client Services Team Lead or Director
- Comply with G&D Environmental, Health & Safety policies, procedures and report any Environmental, Health & Safety hazards, incidents and concerns to the immediate supervisor/manager. Management will ensure employees are provided with job specific Environmental, Health & Safety information, training and also ensure employees follow workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Educational Requirements
- Minimum five years’ experience in direct Customer Service – client contact or an equivalent position in a manufacturing, printing or financial environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Above average organizational and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task with grace.
- Proven interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Self-motivated team player with ability to interact in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to prevent unnecessary issues from occurring by proactively paying close attention to the details in all communication and documentation.
- Ability to be unfailingly civil and respectful to both your internal team players and external Clients.
- Exposure to Project Management and Project Methodologies is preferred.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Ability to communicate in French (written and oral) is a plus
- Completion of a college or university degree
- Fast-paced environment
- Sitting at the computer for long periods of time
- Open concept Office
- Lift up to 20 lbs
*This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The candidate hired will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by the supervisor. The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as needed. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Giesecke + Devrient Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or valid work permit.
Please note: Reference Checks and Credit, Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
- Pay Type Salary
- Giesecke & Devrient Systems Canada Inc., 316 Markland Street, Markham, Ontario, Canada