If you answered yes to any of these questions, we are looking for you!
CAAT is a modern defined benefit pension plan and industry-leading innovator in helping more Canadian workplaces and their employees participate in a sustainable pension plan. We are one of the most successful plans in Canada…and we’re growing!
We are seeking exceptional candidates who are collaborative, thrive in engaging and dynamic work cultures and who are committed to expanding access to defined benefit pensions programs across Canada.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Director to deliver all project initiatives within CAAT's Growth Program portfolio. This highly collaborative, cross functional leader will be responsible for program integration and project delivery, supporting the growth mandate of the organization.
The successful candidate will have technical experience in the following key areas:
- Extensive professional project and program leadership experience, working at a senior level for a minimum of ten (10) years, bringing a proven record of success in leading and delivering large, complex and highly visible programs
- Experienced in both the leadership and management of committees, reporting progress to a Board of Directors and the development of key stakeholder relationships
- Ability to leverage industry knowledge and emerging trends, identifying opportunities to develop and implement impactful process improvements, positioning an organization on the leading edge of innovative best practices and project strategy
- Demonstrated experience recommending and defining standards and best practice guidelines, ensuring that business processes are repeatable, well developed and documented in support of ongoing program delivery and service excellence
- Demonstrated success in leading teams of direct and indirect reports, overseeing the management of project teams and vendor performance while supporting project leads, ensuring exceptional program outcomes and the delivery of multiple projects in alignment with program priorities, delivery targets and benefits realization
- Success in the overall accountability of project plans, collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders in the implementation of the overall strategic direction of projects while building and sustaining strong working relationships at all levels
- We received the Innovation Award in Plan Design and Reform at the Pensions & Investments' 2018 World Pension Summit
- We also received the Pension Performance Award at the Benefits Canada 2018 Workplace Benefits Awards
- We also received an IABC Gold Quill Award of Excellence for the ROM merger
provide a flexible and friendly work environment, a comprehensive
health and dental benefits package, life insurance, and a Goodlife
- We offer support for your career development goals
- We are conveniently located at the Eaton Center in downtown Toronto with ready access to the subway and PATH systems
If you experience any technical difficulties with applying through Dayforce, please submit your application to email@example.com.
We recruit and select the most qualified candidates, and thank all applicants for their interest. CAAT Pension Plan is an equal opportunity employer that supports abilities and diversity of all kinds. If you require accommodation during the recruiting and selection process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Type Salary